I am trying to make our backyard more kid friendly so the boys will want to play more out there this summer.
The sand box. It only took us a little over a YEAR to finish.
Mom and Dad worn out after assembling the jungle gym the took forever.
My dear son Joseph, this child of mine, what can I say????
Waffles needs a nap, she worked so hard...
It was so nice to have weather that was over 40 degrees and sunny. We actually hit the 70's down here in P town...
We stayed outside the entire weekend. I totally forgot about my sensitive prego skin and didnt put any sun screen on, and I am FRIED, my poor neck and arms.
We were so ehasuted from working outside all weekend that we had to come home early from church on Sunday and take naps.
What a great weekend, hope there are more to follow!!!!!!!
We love the sun
Monday, April 14, 2008
Finally some warm weather
Posted by Tiffy!! at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment