These girls are my little sisters. They mean everything in the world to me.
Lindsay:
Lives in Fl, we hater her for that.
Married to a great man
Has two of the cutest kids ( right after mine)
Great cook
Very hospitable
Can talk as much as I can
She is like a Diet Dr. Pepper to me, she can calm me right down.
Laura Beth
Is the best babysitter in the WHOLE world.
She loves my kids as much as I do
Will always hang out with me
I can still boss her around
She tells me when I look like a potato sack when I try on maternity clothes( and is still alive)
She lives 15 min away from me( much better than FL)
I have the best thing ever, since I dont have little sisters I have these girls. And they might as well be my little sisters. We fight, we miss, we talk, we shop, we eat. I have so many pics of us together. I hope that we can always stay as close as we are now.
LOVE you GIRLS!!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
My sisters
Posted by Tiffy!! at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
what it did...
i love you too tiff!
i don't know what i'd do without you. YOu're the BEST!!!
MUAH
-Laura
love you too bubbles!
can't wait till June to hang out with you both!
I left a comment on my blog about your comment on my LARGE and in charge size!
sisters are the bomb!
Post a Comment