So any mother who is going to read my blog will know exactly what I am talking about.
Today has been " One of those days." The kind of day were you cant be home, but you should not be out in public either. My kids have been hard, devil children today. I love my boys more than anything but man they are rough today, putting me through the ringer.
So I head up to Orem, I have some errands I need to run and just needed to get out of the casa for a little bit. Head to the car wash, go to target, by now kids are hungry, so we head to the mall to get lunch and get some shirts that will fit my ever growing belly.
Get Logan's lunch he wants sbarro, get him his pizza and hand him the tray ( my first mistake) head over to chick fil a for Joey and I. I am ordering my lunch when I happen to glance at Logan staring at his pizza upside down on the floor. I saw red. I was just so upset with myself and with him. This very kind man walks over picks up the tray and pizza throws it away and walks over and gets him another slice of pepperoni. I was shocked. He would not let me pay him back, and just said to me your welcome.....
Well this act of kindness helped me change my already bad mood and helped me be a better parent. It is sometimes so hard to have patience with your children but they are learning my short temper. I need to learn to relax and not sweat the small stuff. I looked all around the eatery to tell this man thank you again and that he changed the out look of my day, but I could not find him anywhere.
Lesson of the Day: be kind to people and it comes back to you ten fold....
Friday, April 25, 2008
Random act of kindness....
Posted by Tiffy!! at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
yeah it's so nice working at walkers i see so much.
one day there were these two little boys trying to buy 2 packs of gum each, one for the and one for their little brothers at home. But, they didn't have enoough... they just kept staring at the gum and talking... well this one's cheap.. then a man who've been watching them for a second said "Throw one for each of you up here it's on me" little boys said "no, thank you" and the man said "if you don't i'll have to pick some out for you" so then they threw up the 5 hour gum that's like 2.39 a pack and he graciously bought it.
it was so cute!
what a kind man! You may not be able to thank him personally in this life, but you'll always remember how so little helped you out so much, and maybe you can return the favor to someone else someday?
That is so sweet. Thanks for sharing the story!
your rough day sounds all too familiar except my good deeds have not come back to me...i need a nice random man in my life!
Post a Comment