Monday, April 14, 2008

Prego pic

Scott insisted on taking a prego pic of my bare belly.
He told me to lift up my shirt and stick out my "GUT"... this is not a gut Scott this is called your THIRD..... yes I said third son.

We have been trying to think of some names, but are not coming up with any that I am just in love with. Logan will randomly throw out names for us that he likes. So far it's Cheeto, Oreo and the newest one. Sandy, no I like San Diego mom... And Joey of course likes Shrek.
So if you can think of any good names for my third son please let me know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

You silly girl. I am glad you took a pic, I never did and I am kinda sad about that. Ya Dork!

the MRS said...

i still like Aiden Mark

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey Lee said...

Cute belly Tiff! I think you look fabulous! Some boy names I really liked that i couldn't talk Tyson into were-
Milo (call him miles), Nash (reggies middle name), Dax, Jude, Briggs.
Ill keep thinking for you!

the MRS said...

no way MiLo is on my name list right now!!!