Monday, April 5, 2010

Day one of Spring Break.

This year for Spring Break we decided to stick around the valley and stay home. This was a very hard decision for us. We ususally head off to sunny St George or Moab, anywhere but home. But this year is a little different for us. We are trying to save money and work on other projects, and we have two babies.

So I am trying to take the kids to one activity every day.

Day 1. Lehi legacy center.

My kids love swimming the love water so we choose this for today. Now I wanted to spare the few people that actually look at my blog any pictures of me in a bathing suit so these are cut and pasted, trust me it's best for everybody.





My budget that I am going to try and stick to is $100 for the week.
I'll let you know at the end if I was successful.
Day 1- swimming
$5 adult
$3 children
$0 yeah for free 2 and under
$ free babsitting for baby maxwell today grandma was home.
$ free lunch at grandma's house

Total cost =$11.00
$89.00 left in the budget 4 days to go.

0 comments: