Monday, March 22, 2010

Which one should I do for my bedroom??

Number one Number two


Number three..


Cast your vote and tell me which one to get.
I want to paint my walls a grey-ish color, and decorate with black's and white's.


7 comments:

the MRS said...

number 3 all the WAY!!!

It's FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!

you need some color in there

Tiffy!! said...

I have lots of color in there now, I am just sick of the colors....

Stefanie D. said...

I like #3. Love the blue.

Artistik Impressions said...

I'm torn between one and three. I think I like the blue in #3. BTW, did you know you spelled your sons name "Jospeh" under his picture? Is he from the middle east? :)

Tiffy!! said...

ha ha ha... thats funny I dont know how to spell my own sons name.. good thing I am the mom and just change the spelling if I want too.....

Haley Warner said...

I like 2 or 3 fo sho.

ALI said...

Number 1 didnt come through on my computer but of the two I would say number 3