Super fun I highly reccomend this place, you can skate or scoot, they have a massive jungle gym, bounce houses, arcade games, and benches for mom's to chat and watch.

Day Four
We went to classic skating in Sandy. This is a super fun activity. It can be pretty cheap if you go on the "Moms club" special. The boys had lots of fun and so did the mom's.

The boys and their awesome scooters.

The awesome jungle gym

I went down one of the slides and thought I was going to die, I thought I would be cool and stop in the middle to get my pic taken. Not so easy I tell you.

Wow my butt has gotten awfully big, it's not very often you see yourself from behind like this.

Tiff and JR racing up

Tiff won!!!
So I am running low on my budget.
2x 7.50=$15.00
Lunch at JCW's $15.00
Babysitting for babies $15.00
Total cost $45.00
left in my budget $4.75
0 comments:
Post a Comment