Saturday, February 27, 2010

What happens in Vegas... goes on the blog

My friends and I went on a quick trip to Vegas last weekend. It was awesome. We went to Cippendales.. That is by far the funnest thing that I have done in a LONG time. And no I am not ashamed of it. I highly suggest the show, it was way different that what I would have ever expected.














































































2 comments:

Shawna said...

I have been so bad at getting on my blog lately, I cant believe I just noticed that we had our babies within days of each other. My baby was born on Oct. 8th. Your boys are soooo stinkin cute. And Im jealous of your Vegas trip, however I just went two weekends ago. Its only two hours from me;)

Haley Warner said...

I love you just a little bit more for going to Chippendales! Call me next time you're down this way and we'll hit the Thunder From Down Under! :)