Saturday, January 24, 2009

Its Tagging Time Baby!!!

I'm bored....

What I was doing 10 years ago?

I was dating Scott, crusin around in his white chevy truck. I think I worked in Park City with crazy lady.



5 Years Ago...

I had Logan, we lived in Orem at Stonebrook Condominiums. Fun Times. Logan and I went to the mall and went to lunch just him and I hanging out.

<



1 Year Ago......
Joey was just about to turn three. We started to finish our basement. I was pregnant with Spence and sick throwing up all the time. YUCK. Logan was in pre-school 3 times a week.





Yesterday....

Went to golds to work out ran 3.5 miles, and worked on abs. Picked up kids from school.. I made bbq chicken sandwiches for dinner and watched Scott my awesome hubby clean while I watched The incredibles with the kiddies.



5 Snacks I enjoy....

Grapes, chips and salsa, water, special K blueberry granola bars, turkey and cheese.


5 Fav Books....


hmmm. Loves A million little pieces, ( Oprah was such a "B" to the author James Frey.)
Loved the work and glory series,


5 Places to Runaway.....

St. George, Camping anywhere, moms house ( kids dont bother me there) Tiff's house, anywhere tropic lets be honest.



5 Bad Habits....

I am awful I bite my fingernails, It's so gross I know but I cant help myself.
I swear like a drunken sailor. I gossip about people, I text way to much.

5 things I would never wear....

a bikini, tapered pants, white wash pants,

5 pet peeves

People that are late, People that are rude, retarded drivers, picky eaters, and people that only care about themselves.. hate that


5 Things I enjoy....

Cooking, but hate grocery shopping, reading, although I dont do that enough lately. spending time with my friends and family. I love watching my kids learn and grow, but hate that they are growing so fast. And love dates with hubby

5 Fav TV shows.....

Brothers and sisters, desp housewives, greys, chelsea lately( she is such a "B") I love it. anything DVR

5 Fav Movies

The notebook, Sweet home Alabama, hmmm I love all movies this is a hard ??

5 People I would Love to Meet...

Joeseph Smith, Gordon B Hinkley, Kenny Chesney (my Boyfriend)
Kind of an odd mixture of peeps.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

You wouldn't wear white wash jeans?? Those are TOTALLY my fave ;)

Shawna said...

Hey thanks for leaving a comment. Thats really neat that you know some of the missionaries. I wish I could find some of them and let them know how I am. What was it that lead you to finding the 12 step program? And you have a way cute family. keep in touch on here. It was good to hear from you

Shawna said...

P.S. Kenny Chesney is already my boyfriend, sorry to break it to ya. But I'll see if he would be up to meeting you sometime. ;)

Shawna said...

Oh man I love Terry. Do you still go to the meetings? If so I would love for you to get me his num. Well I know its a long road and Im thankful for it also. Im really glad you found me. Can I add you to my blog?