My friend Shannon lives in New Jersey, I talk to her a couple of times a week and she has been HARASSING me to post pics... haha shannon j/k..
These are photos of our basement, we started in early January and completed it Octoberish.
I have came to decide I never want to build a house. What a PAIN. Way to many choices for me.
I am very happy with the way it turned out, and for the extra space.
This is the family room. Here is Scott's Christmas present, a 47" vizio tv.

My computer desk. I have always had my computer in the back room and hated it. My kids would destroy my house while I was blogging away. So now I can see what they are doing and yell while I blog.

The new couches, they are comfy.

My storage room. This picture does not give it justice. It's actually pretty big, and I am just excited to have a storage room.

Boys playroom, I hve not done to much for this room yet but put their toys in it and shut the door.

The bathroom, Joey was very insistent on being in this picture.
Logan's bed in his new room.


My favorite part, the closet organizer's. My uncle Rick did our finish work and did a great job. He did the closets for me and I can fit so much stuff nicely into the closets now. LOVE IT!!!Right now it is santa's storage room. Get wrapping santa.
So Shannon this is our room when you come visit. the mints are waiting.



1 comments:
Congrat's. I am jealous.
Post a Comment