Monday, December 15, 2008

my car wreck....

I was in a car accident Saturday afternoon. Luckily None of us were hurt. I had all three kids in the car with me. It was scary.


This is the side of the car that hit me. I can not believe that there was not more damage to my car. So the Ford taurus rear ended me. He hit another car on the left side and then got flipped around and slammed into me on the right side.

The car in front of me started to pinball and bouncing off of other cars and wrecking so I slowed down to about 50 when all of a sudden this car slammed into me. It's estimated he was going 65 miles an hour. People we live in Utah this is not the first time it snowed. You need to slow down....There where no injuries and for that I am thankful.
I am not posting pics of my car I can not take pics of the damage without my plates showing.
But My car has little injuries but nothing serious. It just ticks me off I can not have anything nice. Yes my car was used but it was brand new to me.
I have to say that I am also disapointed with UHP. It took over an hour for the police to get to us. I called 911 at 12:37 and they did not show up until alsmost two, then it took another hour for them to take our information. I know it was a busy wreck day but when your sitting on the side of the freeway you a little nervous. I had my cousin Laura come and get my kids. I was honeslty afraid of somebody sliding off the road and hitting me again. But Thank you UHP for all of your hard work Saturday, I wish I would have stayed home and watched Christmas movies instead..

3 comments:

ALI said...

That makes me sick, Im so sorry. I hate driving in the snow and im the same way where Id rather just stay home and not drive when its bad

Katie said...

Yikes! People definately need to slow down! Glad everyone is OK, though.

Unknown said...

Holy Smack Tiff. So happy that all is o.k.