This morning as I was feeding kids breakfast getting them ready for school, I was watching the boys and it just smacked me how big and how fast they are growing.. I can not believe
Spence is 6 months old... Oh my gosh where did the time go.
Joey is almost four, and Logan five and a half.
I swear it was just yesterday that Logan was a baby. Now I am a mama to three boys. My life is flashing before my eyes right now.
I use to always think that people were crazy when they would say enjoy this, this is the fun easy part of raising kids. They will grow up before you know it. I thought they were nuts. Hello nothing easy about it. But as I am watching my boys this morning I realize how true that is, and how in just a blink of an eye they will be getting their driver's licenses, and prom, and college. Am I ready for that??? H no.. So I am going to be better at not sweating the small stuff and not wishing they were older and easier. It's easier to wipe a runny nose then mend a broken heart.
I want to be like Ali and let my kids eat ice cream in the car. I want to cherish every moment of them growing up.
" The dishes will wait, but that rainbow will pass."
Logan loves when I take his picture...

4 comments:
Super cute family pictures!!! I know what you mean about kids growing up so fast. Lea is five and Jonah turns four on Tuesday! And I'll have another baby boy in three months!
So True So True!
I can relate. I cryed buckets when Luke turned one, and when I stoped nursing last week. What happened to that time? Did I miss it? Where my eyes closed?
i hope you guys had a great holiday season. i love your family pictures! and pizza night, how fun is that.
Post a Comment