Thursday, March 27, 2008

I know it's been a while.

The rules are: Each player lists 6 habits/facts about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 peoples and post's their names, and then goes to their blogs and post's a comments letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I must have a diet Dr. Pepper everyday. I spend way to much money on this addiction, and it must be a fountain drink. It can not be out of a can, it's just not as bubbly.

2.I clean way to much. Another one of my addiction's. Problem is I wear myself ragged cleaning as much as I do.

3. I bite my nails. I started to wear fake nails thinking this would break my yucky bad habit, but it didnt so no more fake nails for me.

4. If I get bored I will drive around. This is bad considering gas is $3.19 in my town.

5. I gossip.

6. I worry to much about my family. If you know the family that I have you will know that I am constantly worrying and wondering how to help them. It's exhausting.

Tag: Who ever wants to do it!!!


0 comments: