Thursday, February 5, 2009

too big


Spence is crawking like crazy lately. I have found him in some funny places lately. This is this morning's find. I swear he loves jis jammies because whenever I open the closet doors he hides. He is geting way to big and crawling so fast everywhere. He is also staring to pull himself up on things and stand up. I have found him standing on my kitchen chairs, the couch, the toilet, the bed, his high chair. Slow down little boy your only seven months old. You do not need to keep up with those crazy brothers of yours....

4 comments:

the MRS said...

he's so freaking cute i love him!

i miss my little spence-a-roo

Aleena said...

He's getting so big! What a cutie, it sounds like he's going to be rambunctious like his brothers!

Nacey family said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing. I just want Teag to stay little. Spencer is so cute!

Jessica said...

Holy cow! My boys weren't even crawling til 8 months!!