This past weekend my sister in law Kim ran in the St George marathon. So Logan and I jumped in the car ( my mom's car, it gets better gas milage.) and we cruised down. It was so awesome to watch, it's inspiring to see the people that are running, I started to tear up a little watching.
Logan and I went to mile 23 to watch for Kim to cheer her on. It was so cold and rainy and windy. We saw that first runner come through, he was so buff you should have seen the legs on this man. So he came through at mile 23 at 2 hours and three minutes. Holy crap.
I loved these kids signs, they totally made me laugh.
Here is Kim in the blue jacket and hat, she did so good, she was so focused she almost passed me and didnt even see me, I was cheering so loud I dont know how she could have missed me.
The kids waiting for Kim to come through the finish.
Here she is brrrrr.
Her final time was 3 hours 26 minutes and 22 seconds. I"m so proud of you Kim..
Kaia and I waiting for Kim to come through the finish line, I dont know how she is eating ice cream it was FREAZZZZZING...
Groups shot. Go team KIM~!!!!~~

3 comments:
Hi it's Kim. Thank you so much for your awesome support! I was so haapy and suprised to see you and Logan. you are awesome. blog looks great. lv ya tons!
Yowsa. I was in Enterprise. It was freak'n freezn...
oh my heck tiff- i can't believe you never told me you had a blog!! i was looking at rachaels link list & saw your name. how are you guys? you & your family are so cute & look like you are always having fun!! bailey is probably thinking she got ripped off by having such a boring family! we never do anything- all bart does is work. i wonder if she even knows she has a father?? just kidding! take care, melissa
Post a Comment