Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall time

So pretty

I love fall colors
Logan and Joe collecting leaves and acorns.
We are doing the finish work on the basement, and it is so loud that I have had to get out. I am sick of saws and nail guns. I needed a break from the constant pounding so we went up hobblecreek canyon and collected leaves. It is so pretty time of year, I jsut love it. It's so peacful in the woods, it's quiet, and my kids can just run.

3 comments:

Nacey said...

How are you? I just figured out that you can leave comments on this damn thing!

Unknown said...

Wow,that is beautiful. I need some fall pictures for my camera class. I need to check this place out...

Shannon said...

Ok. You look great!!! So skinny. I don't know why you think you need to give up your diet dr. peppers!!! You look fabulous