Friday, August 1, 2008

My birthday lunch

My birthday lunch, This is my grandma Patty, she is the best we just love her to death.
Dont you just love olive garden Yummy.
This is the first time she has seen baby spence. He was very good for her.

I love that Grandma has never once treated us any different than any of the other grandkids, She loves us just the same, I have never felt like I was just Tina's daughter.From day one the Henson family has been so good to us, and never they have never treated us like "step children". I'm so lucky to have such a great family and I know that my mom just loves her also, she always says how lucky she is to have such great in-laws.
Grandma Patty you are the BEST ever. You have been such a great example to your family. It's so hard not to have my grandma here anymore but you have filled in for her so nicely. Thank you..

3 comments:

Nacey family said...

Hey Tif,
It was good to see you last weekend. You look very cute in your birthday lunch picture. And yes the Olive Garden is the best I wish we had one here.

Jesika

Aleena said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany! Olive Garden is my favorite place to eat too! You are so cute, I can't believe you have a newborn! :)

Unknown said...

Hello? Where is my bread sticks? Crusty....