Monday, January 7, 2008

The MANY reasons why I love summer!!!

My b-day
Logan Joey cruising in the gator
Race for the cure run
dog pile on daddy, waiting for the fireworks to start
Logan 4th b-day, kids got water on my camera.



Oh summer how I miss you, let me count the ways...


1. running outside

2. Sonic strawberry lemonaids

3.fresh fruit and veggies

4. late nights outside

5. late night walks

6. tank tops/shorts

7.sandals/flip flops

8. my birthday/presents/new summer clothes

9. riding my bike

10.4th of July

11.sending my kids outside when they are bugging me (which is often)

12.swimming

13.payson lakes

14.babysitter's are not in school

15.camping in our new trailer

16.BBQing dinner

17. farmers market

18. there is NO snow on the ground that needs to be shoveled

19.being warm

20.driving with the windows down


Top reason I love summer... My fingers dont freeze when I am typing in my freezing cold basement...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Just come visit me, and you'll have summer in January!

Katie said...

Ohhh - did you have to remind me?!?! This time of year is so hard! I count down the days to warmer weather!