Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fresh cookies

My new kitchen aid mixer that Scott got me for Christmas. Love it. Know I have to bake.
Joey woke up just in time to eat fresh warm cookies.




There is nothing better than fresh cookies on a freezing cold day. While Joey was sleeping and Logan was playing with a friend I made Grandma's peanut butter cookies. They are so yummy.


Peanut butter cookies

preheat oven to 375'

1 1/4 cups flour

1/4 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp baking powder

1/4 tsp salt

mix together set aside


1/2 cup butter

1/2 cup peanut butter

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup brown sugar

1 egg

1 tsp vanilla

Cream together ingredients and slowly add dry ingredients, I then added a half of a bag of chocolate chips.

Bake in oven for 10-12min. So good.



1 comments:

the MRS said...

joey looks SO MUCH like LOGAN in that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!1