Monday, November 5, 2007

My Mama


Well My mom goes into today for her Breast reduction.
I am very excited for her. I know that she is going to love it, and she is going to look GREAT.

I am however a little nervous. I take her into today at 1 pm and she should be out of surgery and recover by about 8-9 pm. She will be staying over night at the center.

I will be the one to pick her up tomorrow and stay the next couple of days with her. I will have to changer the drains on her stints, and help her use the restroom, make her food, get her medications, and all that goes with taking care of her. I'm nervous because I dont do well with blood and ooze, and the things that go with have surgery.

I know that the Lord will watch over her and bless her while she is in surgery and while she is recovering. I also know that G&G Faux will be with her the whole time watching over her and comforting her.

I love you mom and you are going to do GREAT, and your going to look GREAT!!!!

Next year you can be running theses races with me and not just be in the after pictures.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Mama Tina!!! She is going to do great. I am so excited for her. Ok, I tagged you on my blog. You have to go to my site to get the instructions.

Lindsay said...

Tag ur it on the bag thingy!

Anonymous said...

it looks like you're quite the runner these days! i hope all is well! happy holidays!