| My Grandma Paula's recipe. Turkey Tetrazyni 4 Cups Cooked Turkey 1/2 lb of spaghetti cooked and drained 1/2 lb mushroom slices 3T butter 1 can cream of chicken soup 1 can cream of mushroom soup 1 cup milk 1/2 cup chicken broth 1/4 cup sherry 1/2 cup mozzerella cheese Saute mushrooms in butter, combine soups, milk, broth, cheese and sherry. Mix with mushrooms, spaghetti, turkey. Turn into buttered casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350" for 30 min Serves 6-8. I miss my Grandma so much sometimes, I made this dish on Sunday and Joey ate it Logan did not. Scott loved it. I tried to scan in her orginal recipe with her writing but it would not work. So try it again later when kids are not screaming at me. |
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
My favorite left over turkey recipe
Posted by Tiffy!! at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
This sounds really yummy!!! I will have to try it now that my turkey is over a week old and dried up. LOL
So what has it been? 20 years or something like that! For a second I thought I'd never figure out who you were. Crazy that you are on my sisters site? Am I crazy? I didn't know you guys were friends! But cool! Now we can keep in touch after all this time.
I am getting a kick out of those pictures of naughty Joey.
Post a Comment