Monday, May 10, 2010

My MaMa!!

There are many words to describe my mother....

There are the obviuos, kind, loving, gentle,nuturing,honest,

But then there are the fun ones, funny, blunt, social, shopper,money spender, good cook, spontanious, out going, personable,


Then the grandma words, candy buyer, cookie maker, treat buyer, shoes buyer, spoiler,




Dependable, ALWAYS there, crazy, cusser, gentle,




teacher,



Grand kid loving, my mom will still spank me and ground me to my room


family loving, nuts,



Sewer, caring




young, optimistic





beautiful, yeller,


FUN!!!


energetic, loud


optimistic, hard worker

My mom spends every day off with us. She is very fun, we were going to St. George one weekend and we stopped in to say bye, and she jumped in the car and came. She loves her family so much and has sacrified so many things for my brothers and I and for her sisters, and for my kids and I..
She had me young and worked so hard to provide for me. I dont remember going without anything. She would buy me gap shorts and Doc martin shoes and she would go without.
She raised my brothers and I as a sngle mother for a long time and I know that was hard for her, but we would never know that.
My mom is not just my mom she is my best friend, my teacher, my example..
Love you MaMa

3 comments:

Shannon said...

awww, I wish I had a mommy like Tina. I LOVE the pic of you in labor. You look so calm. No pics of me like that when I had Carter. I looked like a Scooby Doo ghost. My hair all wild and my mouth open screaming. Wasn't pretty. Your picture=pretty. My picture=2010 horror flick. Anyhoo, I missed commenting on Mothers Day but just wanted to tell you that I respect and admire you for being such a great mother.

Lindsay said...

I kinda choked up, I love Tina too. I love both our mommies!

Rachael and Justin said...

I agree, your Mom is the best! Marla