Everybody knows I am a SUCKER for a parade. I will even drag my newborn babies out to them, gotta start young.

Man do I love Independence day.. It is by far one of my favorite holidays. I love the hot air balloons and the parade, the ambience of how proud we are to be an American. There is something special about this day to me.
This year is going to be a bit different for me, Scott will not be able to spend it with us. I just want to thank all of my family and friends for all the love and support you have shown to me and to my family at this time. I would not be able to get through this time if it was not for all of the prayers and support.. Thank you..


2 comments:
anytime TiFF you know i'd be there!!!
we love you guys so much!!!
What happened?
Post a Comment