Thursday, June 4, 2009

Need I say more!!!!


Another boy!!!!
Please help me with boy names. I dont know how to name a fourth a boy.

8 comments:

Haley Warner said...

Shut Up! Did I even know you were preggers? You guys are crazy! Kind of like us! What about Ruth or Lucy? Who cares if he's a boy.. use one of your girl names!

Aleena said...

Congratulations! Another boy!!! Dan and I had a hard time finding a boy name for just our second boy, I don't know about having a fourth! I like Dallin or Sean. Those are strong names that seem to go with your other kids' names. Good Luck!

Katie said...

Another boy!:) You have to keep trying. One of these times it's going to be a girl! My parents went through 5 girls before they got a boy. Congratulations!

Nacey family said...

Yeah for you guys! You are so good at boys, why change? When are you due?

Stefanie D. said...

Hey Congrats! I had no idea. :) This is Stefanie Davis by the way...hehe.

Unknown said...

Served you right. Ha... Im at a loss, 4 boys of my own I had a hard enough time coming up with names. I considered Ammon, Cody flipped out.

Miranda said...

Wow...4 boys...CONGRATS! I think boys names are the hardest...good luck with that. :)

Jessica said...

Yippee!! Congrats. Obviously I like boys ;) I'll let you know when I come up with names too...

When are you due?