Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wicked

I am so LUCKY. My awesome mother in law Linda got us tickets to go see WICKED again. I am so excited. It is incredible.

This is our first time seeing WICKED in L.A at the Pantages theater. What an awesome girls trip that was.
I truly have the best mother in law around. I feel so blessed to have her as mine.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jerk. Oh, I mean. Yeah for you.. Jerk

Jessica said...

You are SO LUCKY!! Several of my friends here went and saw it in Portland and I am SO JEALOUS!!

PHS Class of '99 said...

Hey! How are you? This is Renee from the PHS class of 99 Reunion Committee. We are trying to collect everyone's Email address so we can send you information regarding our 10 year reunion that is going to be this August. Will you E-mail us your address to provohs1999@gmail.com?

Thanks!!!

Renee D'Haenens
Class of '99 Reunion Committee

the MRS said...

oh nice your reunion is coming up... Renzos 5 year is next summer!!

The Amundsen's said...

i'm so jealous! and you are one sexy mama!! i love your hair too.