Yea Logan, looks like the Molinator visited! We dont "Do" the tooth fairy here. Way to girly...
I love that 3 minutes later it starts to hurt! "owey owey owey"
I'm so glad to know you have a blog. You have the cutest boys ever! I totally love that video of him loosing his tooth. And Spences smile certainly is heart-warming!!! I miss you!
Your kids have more personality in their little finger than most kids have all together.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yea Logan, looks like the Molinator visited! We dont "Do" the tooth fairy here. Way to girly...
I love that 3 minutes later it starts to hurt! "owey owey owey"
I'm so glad to know you have a blog. You have the cutest boys ever! I totally love that video of him loosing his tooth. And Spences smile certainly is heart-warming!!! I miss you!
Your kids have more personality in their little finger than most kids have all together.
Post a Comment