Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Linda Kay

I just want to take this oppurtunity to say how much I love Lind.
I could not ask for a better mother in law. She is truly the best.

This past sat July 12 Linda had to have a tumor taken out of her brain. This surgery was very hard and invasive. She will have a long and hard recovery.

She has over came many challenges in the last couple of years, and I have never once heard her complain or say why me.

Linda is truly the most generous, caring, most compassionate, loving, nice, beautiful, kind, and all around funnest person you will ever know. Linda will help anybody in need.

I want to be just like her, I hope that as I grow I can be the kind of person that she is. There are three woman that have taught me the most in my life and she is one of them. She is such a good mother, and grandmother. She has a smile the is contagious.

Lind I know this recovery is going to be hard for you, but I also know that you have many angels that are watching over you are helping right now. you can do this even though it's hard.

We love you tons and cant wait for another girls shopping trip:)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I bet you are just the best daughter in law in the world! You 2 are so lucky to have such a great relationship!

Aleena said...

Good luck to your mom-in-law on a smooth recovery. What a brave woman.