I have been nesting. I have been doing tons of projects lately in preparation for baby to come. My mom and I were at the fabric store getting fabric for baby quilt and we ran across this material. Anybody who knows Joey, knows of his LOVE and OBSESSION for Shrek. So of course I had to get this for him and he LOVES it. he sleeps with it everynight and drags it wround with him.
My mom and I and our quilts. Baby boy number three gets monkey's with Brown polka dots. All of the baby blankets that mom has made us have polka dots. Mine is red dots Logan dark blue joey light blue and brown and baby brown. We are so special.
My good friend Kim tried to teach me how to crochet around the edges of the flannel blankets. It took FOREVER. I finally got it and started making progress and my lovely son Joseph um-wound it for me, so I got to start all over. Kim was so great and patient with me. She did the blanket for me and did the burp cloth. Thanks again Kim.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
My nesting days
Posted by Tiffy!! at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Ohhh, Tender....
Post a Comment