Monday, February 25, 2008

We found out what we are having!!!

We are having a BOY... Yes I will be the proud mother of three boys 5 and younger.
I had a really hard time accepting that fact, I cried for about two days straight. We went to my moms house after my ultrasound and in my car was the bouquet of beatiful roses from Scott. I had cried so much he felt so bad so he got these for me to help me feel better.

I have now gotten use to the idea of three boys, and have stopped crying and feeling sorry myself. I do still want a girl though. maybe we can adopt...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats you geek! You get to be a mommy of missionaries just like me. Miss Ya!

Aleena said...

Congrats Tiff! If anyone can handle three little boys, it's you!

ALI said...

Are you sure you want a girl. Youve seen CRAZY Zoey