So Here is the issue with me... I ALWAYS get in these festive moods where I try and do some type pf festive activity with my kids. Problems is I dont have patience for so called activities and I ALWAYS end up ticked off with a huge mess on my hands. For example.. I thought today would be a fun day to make Halloween sugar cookies. So I called up the neighbor boys to see if the would like to come over. I rolled out my cookies ( which I hate), and baked them ( which I am not good at) and let the boys frost them. Kids liked it, but I loose patience with the project half way through because I have to change poopy diapers. Clean up terribles toys that were being thrown at me, and my kitchen cabinet broke. But ya know the kids love it they have fun. So get over Tiff. YOu can clean up the mess later boys are boys and they are going to be super noisy |
Monday, October 22, 2007
Why do I do this to myself??
Posted by Tiffy!! at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment